HARTLEY COLLEGE PAST PUPILS ASSOCIATION
NSW BRANCH, AUSTRALIA
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING – 2003
You are cordially invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Hartley
College Past Pupils Association, NSW Branch for Year 2003. The Annual General
Meeting will be held on Saturday, 5 July 2003 at Grantham Church Hall, Seven
Hills at 7.30 PM.
(The Hall is on Grantham Road -Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church Hall.
Junction of Seven Hills Road and Grantham Road.
Direction: Take M4 West, Exit on Prospect Highway South towards Blacktown, Pass
St Martin's Shopping Village, Turn right on Lebons Lane, get to Seven Hills Road
roundabout, Turn left and Turn in on Grantham Road. Street car parking until the
Mass finishes at 6.35 PM. Plenty of Church Parking available after 6.35 P.M.)
1. Welcome address by the President
2. Confirmation of Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting for 2002.
3. Matters arising from minutes.
4. Presentation and adoption of audited Financial Report - 30 June 2003
5. Election of committee for Year 2004
6. Election of an Auditor
|(a) President||(b) Vice President|
|(c) Secretary||(d) Joint Secretary||(e) Social Secretary|
|(f) Treasurer||(g) Editor||(h) Three Committee Members|
7. Discussion - Should membership details be published in the souvenir?
8. Any other business
By resolution of the Committee
K Paskarajothy, Secretary
15 May 2003
ANNUAL DINNER 2003
As in the past we will continue to have fun and food at the annual dinner
following the AGM. To add some more colour, I wish to invite members’ children
to present a brief ‘talent time’ item on that evening. If your kid could do a
small stage presentation (about five minutes) please call me on 02 9679 7854 as
soon as possible. The evening shall feature:
1. Address by our Chief Guest, Dr Ponn Sathianathan, MD, MBBS from
2. Gourmet food with home cooked chillied and delicious curries offering a
variety of sensational tasting food items. Mild hot curries are planned for
3. Singsong, kids talent time, light music, cinema dances, video show and
4. Appetisers, drinks and dessert
5. Raffle draw
The tickets are economically priced at $30 for a family (Mum, Dad and two kids)
and $10 for single. WE KINDLY ASK YOU TO PARTICIPATE AND SHOW OUR TOGETHERNESS.
Please contact your committee members or me to book your tickets on time.
Vadivelu Sugumar, President -2003
15 May 2003