Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been obtained
from sources, which we believe reliable and accurate.
If there is any inaccuracies are found, it would be greatly
appreciated if it is informed to the
webteam as soon as possible.
Mrs. Sivayogam Rasalingam
Mrs. Sivayogam Rasalingam passed away on Tuesday September 1, 2009 at the age of 84 years in Batticaloa, Sri Lanka.
She is the wife of late Dr. M. Rasalingam (Hartleyite) of Old Udayar Lane, Point Pedro and the loving mother of:
- Mr. Thiagalingam (Hartleyite 1963 OL batch) -Assembly Secretary, Eastern Provincial Council . Sri Lanka
- Mr. Yogeshwaran (Hartleyite 1965 batch) . Solicitor, UK
- Mrs. Vijayaladshmi Jayachandiran (Old Girl of MGHS 1968 OL batch)
- Mrs. Indirani Tharmakulasingam (Old girl of MGHS 1969 OL batch)
- Mr. Rajezwaran (Hartleyite 1970 OL Batch) Tax Auditor, Ministry of Finance, Ontario
- Mr. Sundaralingam, Germany
- Mr. Chandralingm, (Hartleyite 1973 OL batch) Proprietor, Bala Jewellers, Negombo
- Mr. Raveendran (Hartlyite 1975 OL batch) Teacher, Mahajana College, Batticaloa
Mother in law of:
- Mrs. Hemantharani Thiyagalingam
- Mrs. Hemalatha Yogeshwaran
- Mr. Jayachandiran, retired Vice President, DFCC
- Mr. Tharmakulasingam, (Hartleyite), Addl. Secretary Ministry of Nation Building, Sri Lanka
- Mrs. Kalayini Rajezwaran
- Mrs. Suthidevi Sundaralingam
- Mrs. Nithiyanayaki Chandralingam
- Mrs. Vimala Raveendiran, Teacher, Anapanthi School, Baticaloa
Remains lie at 561/148 Lions Club Road, Batticaloa. Cortege leaves at 9.30 am on September 3, 2009 to Kalliyankadu Hindu Cemetery.
Details by: M. R. Rajezwaran / Vijayaladshmi Jayachandiran
For contacts E-mail Kalarajez@yahoo.com / email@example.com